Polyurethane Foam :
- PU Polyether : from 17 to 47 Kg/m3
- PU Polyester : From 20 to 62 Kg/m3
- - PU HR : From 25 to 60 Kg/m3
The polyurethane foams can be presented in blocks, in rolls or cut pieces.
PSeal Foam :
The Pseal Foam is from PVC developed for sealing applications in the water and air for the automotive and industry.
Our foam is available in rolls with a thickness from 1.5 mm to 15 mm or cut pieces with or without adhesive.
Impregnated Foam :
The impregnation of a polyurethane foam with a specific formulation allows to modify these characteristics and obtain high-performance products:
Stopflam: Foam for acoustic or sealing applications.
- Available in rolls with a thickness from 6 mm to 25 mm
- Possibility to produce complete acoustic kits
- o Available with or without adhesive
- o M1 Certification
H4: Impregnated Foam Hydrophilic
- Available in rolls with a thickness from 5 mm to 30 mm
- Applications in packaging, medical, or any application requiring high fluid absorption
Tramifiltre: Foam impregnated activated carbon
- Available in rolls with a thickness from 5 mm to 25 mm
- Application in military, medical, household appliances or air conditioning
Agglomerated Foam :
The agglomerated foams are obtained from PU foams recycled. This technology allows us to obtain very high densities up to 250 kg/m3.
The agglomerated foams have excellent characteristics for acoustic and wedging applications.
These products are available in blocks or in plates with a density from 80Kg/m3 to 250kg/m3.